Burgatory Burgatory

I thought this was really interesting.You've definitely created a mood with this animation. You can visually feel the pain of the main girl through your use of rapidly changing shape and color. And the music adds another ominous layer. Really cool

50 Bouncing Balls 50 Bouncing Balls

I love the creativity and the animation is really fluid. I think, though, that there is just too much going on in this video. You have some really great cycles: the ball that cracks open like and egg or the one that turns into a spiral as it bounces, and I think it would have been more impactful to see these slightly larger, so I could appreciate the detail more. Also, after cycle 30 or so, the video starts to get a little tedious. I think this would have been great as like 50 separate gifs or break it into a few videos.

manzanimator responds:

thank you for the comment dark! i animated every ball in big format. i did let the video continue for a few time because i wanted to have a full referenceto be inspired for the future.
I just experimented a bit with this video. :)

If pokemons could speak English If pokemons could speak English

I like the idea.

TheMartoon responds:

thanks!:) All I really have at the moment is idea's.....making them work is difficult,but the animations will improve with time (along with audio quality,voice acting ect).

Jaguar Jaguar

Your characters are very expressive. I also really like the background design.

Inktober #13 Inktober #13

I'm a fan of the asymmetric horns. Good use of space too.

Cyberdevil responds:

The asymmetric horns are actually a moon, it's a little play on suggestive perception. :) Glad you like it!